Get the FREE desktop version (Windows, Linux)
Snake Dive is a 3D spin on the Classic Snake Game. It is a casual game that lets you control the snake as it eats apples to grow as large as possible, without running into itself or falling off the grid. But apples appear on both sides of the grid, so to get them all, the snake must "dive" to the other side, entangling itself in an increasingly knotted mess! Can you survive ?
- Relaxing or challenging gameplay (choose grid dimensions, snake speed).
- Keyboard controls with remappable keys.
- Skin change.
- Different display options for the grid & snake appearance.
- Camera movement options: Snake POV, fixed & follow.
- A one-minute animation as a reward for game completion (*).
The game is written in C++/OpenGL (desktop) & Java/OpenGL ES(mobile) by one guy who likes coding and puzzles.
(*) We don't want a repeat of this, do we ? 😁